None of the posts below, from the old version of this site, are likely too interesting to you. They are mostly about ancient history or dead technologies. But I loved looking through them and remembering what I wrote, so I share them anyways, like I would pictures of my kids.
The one helpful thing I can share here is from my old "About" page: Are you wondering how you pronounce Deitte? Say "be it", but with a "d" instead of a "b".
- Lessons Learned with StageVideo
- Why VAST is Important
- mxmlc: fitter, happier, more productive
- Ten Brightcove SDKs
- A Faster Flex 3 SDK
- Don't Use IFrames for HTML in Flex
- Open Source Flex Compiler
- Aftermixin at Brightcove
- Amusing Support Videos
- Heading to Brightcove
- A Sabattical, Adobe, and Allaire
- Hello world